MNRI® INTEGRACIJA REFLEKSOV IN IMUNOLOGIJA
Pogoji za udeležbo
Opravljeni naslednji seminarji MNRI:
– Integracija dinamičnih in posturalnih refleksov
– Neurotaktilna integracija
– Integracija refleksov in stresni hormoni
Metoda dr. Masgutove je univerzalna metoda, pri kateri gre za ponovno uravnoteženje nevrološkega razvoja in integracijo primarnih gibov, refleksov, koordinacijskega sistema in sposobnosti za optimalno delovanje, razvoj in učenje.
MNRI® Reflex Integration & Immunology
- Describe the Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration (MNRI®) Method and the innate nature of the sensory-motor reflex system.
- Explain the role of a reflex and its sensory, motor, and central nervous system mechanisms as it affects the brain for protection and survival.
- Describe the innate and adaptive immunity with overall human health and learning challenges.
- Define the Immune system and its role in human health.
- Describe human health and the effect on development.
- Compare the types of immunity – innate and adaptive (Th 1 and Th 2) and their effect on physical, cognitive and emotional health.
- Explain immune system resilience and the effect of stress on innate and adaptive immunity.
- Describe the HPA Stress-axis (hypothalamus-pituitary gland-adrenals) and neuro-immune response and its effect of cognitive, physical and emotional health.
- Describe the effects of the HPA Stress-axis on development and learning.
10. Explain the reflex profiles of children with traumatic stress and PTSD and the effects on immunity and overall development.
11. Explain the role of neurological maturation of sensorimotor reflex circuit pathways.
12. Describe the effect of dysfunctional reflex patterns on innate immune system development and regulation, adaptive immune system regulation, behavioral and emotional regulation, and neurodevelopment and learning abilities and skills.
13. Describe the concepts about the organs of the immune system and how they affect the work central and peripheral systems.
14. Explain the work of the central nervous system and its effect on hematopoietic bone marrow and the Thymus.
15. Explain the work of the peripheral nervous system and its effect on the spleen, lymph nodes, appendix, liver, tonsil pharyngeal ring, group lymph follicles, and blood.
16. Explain the progression of maturation in reflex patterns and neuroimmunity.
17. Identify developmental markers for reflex patterns and their effect on Immunity
18. Explain the impact reflex maturation and integration (vs. delayed development and reflex inhibition) of each reflex can have on systems of immunity.
19. Explain the importance of reflex maturation and integration and the effects on overall development.
20. Explain how this effects learning and cognitive skills.
21. Apply hands-on-training for the Central Immune Systems, Peripheral Immune Systems, and the Lymph System.
22. Demonstrate course knowledge to create and apply an individual MRNI® program for clients with various challenges.
23. Complete an individual MRNI® program based on assessment results and targeted individual challenges.
Prerequisite: MNRI® Level 3 and MNRI®: Stress Hormones Regulation Through Reflex Integration.
Course Length: The course covers a period of 24 hours of direct classroom instruction.
|Hours 1-3||Masgutova Method and Immunology|
|Hours 4-5||Children with immune challenges and the effects on overall development|
|Hours 6-7||Types of Immunity|
|Hours 8-10||Traumatic stress and PTSD and the effects on the immune system and overall development|
|Hours 11-13||Neurological Maturation|
|Hours 14-16||Nervous System|
|Hours 18-20||Reflex Maturation and Immunity|
|Hours 21-24||Immunity Protocol|
Logopedom,specialnim pedagogom, delovnim terapevtom, fizioterapevtom, pediatrom, zdravnikom, vzgojiteljem, učiteljem, staršem in drugim zainteresiranim.
Ali bo prevajanje
24 (Sreda) 8:30 - 26 (Petek) 17:00
Zabreznica 4, 4274 Žirovnica